General information about the magazine
Since 2010, the magazine "Agroecoinfo" is included in the List of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications in 8 specialties:
The magazine is registered as a mass media - electronic scientific publication "AgroEcoInfo: Electronic science-productive magazine".
Currently, there are 6 issues of the magazine per year (1 time in 2 months).
The magazine is intended for publication of scientific articles of russian and foreign scientists.
Only original scientific works not previously published in other journals are accepted for publication in the magazine.
The amount of information, the number of authors, the style of presentation, the number and nature of illustrations, bibliographic references - at the discretion of the authors, although the editors reserve the right to adjust in specific cases. Still, there is a reasonable limit on the size of the article: min-5-6, max - 27-28 pages. Inclusions in foreign languages, except Latin names, are not allowed (this does not apply, of course, to bibliography).
Authors of articles bear full responsibility for the content of articles and for the fact of their publication. The editorial Board is not responsible to the authors and / or third parties and organizations for possible damage caused by the publication of the article. The editorial Board has the right to withdraw an already published article if it turns out that in the process of publication of the article someone's rights or generally accepted norms of scientific ethics have been violated. The editorial Board informs the author who submitted the article, the reviewer, as well as the organization where the work was performed about the fact of withdrawal of the article.
Rules for sending, reviewing and publishing scientific articles
To publish your article, you should send the full text of the article with an abstract, keywords and a list of sources used, as well as all the necessary supporting documents (the list of documents is below) to the editorial office by e-mail.
An example of the correct design of the link to the article is given at the end of each article.
Copyright for articles published in the magazine
In accordance with the international laws of copyright in electronic information resources materials of magazine "Agroecoinfo" may be reproduced in whole or in part in any form (electronic or printed) only with the obligatory reference to the source.
List of documents accompanying the passage of publications
1. Cover letter of the authors or direction (petition) from the organization (signed and scanned).
2. Author's certificate (in text form without signatures).
An example of the author's reference
3. A letter of consent to transfer personal data about each author to the scientific electronic library (NEB) for inclusion in the Russian scientific citation index (RSCI) - is filled in individually by each author 1 time when handing over his first manuscript to the editorial office, certified by the Scientific Secretary and sealed by the organization in which the author works (scan).
Letter of consent to the transfer of personal data about the author of NEB
4. In English: the title of the article; surnames, names, patronymics, academic titles, positions, e-mail of the authors; annotations; keywords; if you want to get a full – text english version of the article-translation of the article into english.
5. Information about the publication of the article (provided by the editors).
An example of the certificate of publication of the article
6. Cover sheets (in Russian and English).
All materials are provided in electronic form by e-mail.