Scientific and production magazine "Agroecoinfo" - online edition, created on October 1, 2006.
Magazine Founder and Publisher: LLC "Balance Profi".
Since 2010, the magazine "Agroecoinfo" is included in the List of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications in 8 specialties:
- 06.01.01 – General agriculture, plant growing (agricultural sciences);
- 06.01.05 – Selection and seed-growing of agricultural plants (agricultural sciences);
- 03.02.08 – Ecology (by branch) (biological sciences);
- 03.02.13 – Soil science (biological sciences);
- 03.02.14 – Biological resources (biological sciences);
- 05.20.01 – Technologies and farm mechanization means (technical sciences);
- 05.20.02 – Electrotechnology and electric equipment in agriculture (technical sciences);
- 05.20.03 – Technologies and means of maintenance service in agriculture (technical sciences).
The magazine is registered as a mass media - electronic scientific publication "AgroEcoInfo: Electronic science-productive magazine".
Registered by International Organization for Standardization on ISSN (International Standard Serial Number).
Included in the system of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
Accredited and has an individual prefix in the "DOI" system.
Basic information about the magazine:
- magazine "Agroecoinfo" is publicly available on the Internet;
- magazine is intended for publication of scientific articles of Russian and foreign scientists;
- language of the magazine: russian (full-text version), english (non-full-text version, but full-text at the request of the authors);
- magazine has a peer review institute for peer review of manuscripts;
- issues of the magazine are regularly recorded in the database of the Russian scientific citation index;
- 6 issues of magazine are published per year (1 time in 2 months);
- magazine "Agroecoinfo" established and strictly observed the rules of submission of manuscripts by authors (page of magazine "For authors");
- in accordance with international laws on the observance of copyright on electronic information resources, the materials of magazine "Agroecoinfo" can be reproduced in whole or in part in any form (electronic or printed) only with a mandatory reference to the original source (for electronic publications – active).